Friday, 8 February 2008

To bind or not to bind

Today Erwin, Michael and Steven had a drawn out debate about how the edition could be bound.

Every method was discussed at length, weighing up the pro and cons, but all awaits the arrival of the art from the participating artists before any final decision can be made.

We have come down on saddle stitched (stapled) but depending on cost and time, wire binding was discussed.

We also might have found a local printer who might be able to turn around the job within our time restraints.....

No comments: